Choose one object from the list and write a 6-8 page paper to discuss the meaning of the work. This entails a meaningful visual description, the artistic, historical, social, or cultural contexts, and your original interpretation. You can compare the object with other works (other than the objects in the list) in your paper.
1. 6-8 pages, 12 font size, approximately 1,500-2,000 words.
2. Include an image(s) of the work in the paper. It can be multiple angles of the object or just one angle.
3. Include at least 5 external academic references (journal articles, books, etc)
4. Use Chicago Style for your footnotes and bibliography: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-1.html (Links to an external site.)
5. You are expected to demonstrate your research skills by good referencing and establish a logical relationship between the formal qualities of an artwork and the contexts.
PAPER TOPIC: "Kneeling Figure"-Diego Rivera