PLEASE DO NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR PAPER OR YOU WILL RECEIVE A 0
1. Your paper MUST be written in THIRD PERSON (NOWHERE in the paper should I see the following: I, We, You, Us, Our, Me)
2. There should not be ANY CONTRACTIONS IN YOUR PAPER (don’t, can’t, won’t, shouldn’t, I’m, etc)
3. Your paper must have a page number at the top right corner of all pages (last name with the page # is optional)
4. You must include ALL YOUR REFERENCES IN YOUR LITERATURE REVIEW (If you list all your reference but it is not cited in the paper, that is plagiarism)
5. Must have an adequate amount of in-text citations in your paper. Please make sure you cite the work and ideas of others.
6. Entire document must be formatted in APA-style
7. Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1" margins, left. (DO NOT WRITE CENTERED, JUSTIFIED, or RIGHT)
8. Do not use ANY direct quotes unless it is a definition of a concept/term.