No citations and outer work. Just explanation of own
Assignment: Write a proposal (See Module 6)
Due: Friday, December 3
Total points: 150
You have been tasked with writing an application for an upcoming project. If you
work for a nonprofit organization, you may decide to apply to a local foundation
to cover the costs of this project. In another scenario, you may need to develop
a project for your department at your job. The deadline for this application is
Friday, December 3, 2021
The RFP (Request for Proposal)
According to the project guidelines, your proposal should include the following:
1. Cover page including your name, Business 111, date, title and an abstract
(short summary 75 words) of your project.
2. Description of the applying organization you represent. May be just you. (150 words)
3. Statement of need. Your statement of need should explain why the project
is needed, who will benefit from its work. (150 words)
4. Narrative explaining more detail about the project for which you are
requesting support. (200 words)
5. Names and qualifications of necessary leadership.
6. Itemized project budget with narrative explaining how the funds will be
7. You may include graphs or charts to illustrate any data you present.
Tips for a good proposal.
Pay close attention to sentence structure. Write clear, correct prose.
Focus only on the parameters of your request don’t get distracted.
Respond to all requested information.