Discussion: Give an example of a service with a locational constraint.
The Discussion Board is designed to create class dialogue. Participation in the Discussion Board is part of your attendance/participation and helps to demonstrate student knowledge of course content.
Discussion Board Requirements:
- Discussion posts must be completed during the week they are assigned, posts made before or after the week they are due will not be considered.
- For each discussion, you must submit an initial response that includes connection to the course content and your research and must include a minimum of one source in the post. Late submissions will receive zero points.
- For each discussion you must submit a minimum of two responses to your peers or instructor by Sunday.
For online classes:
- The initial response is due on Wednesday by 11:59pm each week.
- The response posts are due on Sunday by 11:59pm each week.
- All posts must be meaningful and demonstrate relevance to the topic, knowledge of the topic, adding interest and dynamics to the discussion forum. Proper grammar, spelling, and source citations are expected in all discussion posts.