Change Diagnosis and Process Papers
The purpose of the two Change Management Diagnosis and Process Papers is to extend the critical thinking process associated with two areas of organizational development and change. In each paper, students will describe and analyze a change, develop a change process, and address the critical issues in implementing the change.
Change Diagnosis and Process Paper Technostructural Change
Each change management paper will include:
– description of the change
– force field analysis (from pdf textbook provided). Each paper will also include the
– change process (identifying an action plan or sequence of steps or activities that a change agent or management team would implement)
– identify the intervention characteristics and challenges during implementation (chapter 11).
– Outline measurable outcomes that define a successful change