Do research on one-or-two large software systems that were implemented successfully and onone-or-two large software systems that failed in their implementation.
Write at least a 4-pageWord document, double-spaced, detailing each system.
Your paper should include a number of topic sections.
Using the concept of A.D.D.I.E., for both the successful and failed system, create asection to discuss the A.-Analysis that went into the system, a section to discuss the D.-Design ofthe system, a section to discuss the D.-Development of the system, a section to discuss the I.-Implementation of the system (successful or failed) and a section to discuss the E.-Evaluation ofthe system (successful or failed).
Provide the following:
1. An Introduction paragraph describing the assignment and a short description of thesystems selected.
2. A section that describes the first Software System (with an appropriate section Heading)and a description of that Software System to include:a. What is its purpose?b. What operations it performs?c. What are its inputs (resources, interfaces, when used)?d. What are its outputs (interfaces, data)?e. The systems complexity/cost/feasibility.f. Any constraints or risks found during the research.
3. Sections with details for each component of A.D.D.I.E. (with an appropriate sectionHeading) to include:a. Success or failures identified.b. Issues or findings identified.c. Recommendations or lessons learned.Y
our paper should then conclude with a Findings section the compares the two systems. Providethe following:
1. What made one system successful but make the other system fail.
2. What could have been done to make the failed system more successful.
3. What could have been done to make the successful system even more successful.
You must include at least 3 scholarly references with citations.
There should be no plagiarism and there will also be a global and institutional database check, and hence it shouldn’t be copied from other university papers and everything has to be new.