https://pandaprofessor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/panda.jpeg 0 0 Panda_Professor https://pandaprofessor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/panda.jpeg Panda_Professor2023-01-24 08:41:172023-01-24 08:41:17Strategic management: concepts and cases:
**must write in own words – most answers provided – no plagiarism, please
Answer the following questions after studying the Week 1’s content:
- Business success is often tied to effectively managed strategies. Using the Internet, study Starbuck’s current performance. Based on analysis, do you judge Starbucks to be a success? Why or why not?
- Think of an industry in which you want to work. In your opinion, which of the three primary stakeholder groups is the most powerful in that industry today? Why? Which do you expect to be the most powerful group in five years? Why?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? “I think managers have little responsibility for the failure of business firms.” Justify your view.
- Do vision and mission have any meaning in your personal life? If so, describe it. Are your current actions being guided by a vision and mission? If not, why not?
- Can a firm achieve a competitive advantage and, thereby, strategic competitiveness without acting ethically? Explain.
- What are some of the critical ethical challenges to firms competing in the global economy?